Thursday 19 July 2012

Peplum Day


Currently, my eyes are blocked at Peplum tops, I really love my new peplum :)
I am crazy about texture and structure: faux leather and sharp edge
I admit that my body isn't perfect, but the peplum tops make me feel in shape

 Mostly my outfit is really mix and match, clothes and costume jewelry are inexpensive at all in Thailand.
I am not stick to any brand names, only some pieces that are worth to investment, I would purchase.
Other pieces of my outfit are really from street vendor that stands on the street around my office area.
















 Peplum tops : Workshop
Skirt and Necklace : Street Vendor 
Watch : Fossil 
my wedding  ring from my family brand

Photography by Jittapat Prompong






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...